Skip to main content

GOAL STUFF (NEW YEAR)


HAPPY NEW YEAR 🙋

Coming to this new year, I bet everyone has their own resolutions. So do I. Eventhough there are some stuff that people will never can achieve, I always set or add the new one as if I already achieved the previous one. But that's alright. Totally alright because that's mean you have dreams.

Nowadays, I've been learning two languages. They are korean language and germany language. Since I love language, I never find hard to learn eventhough only from apps or google 😎. I'm kidding.

Right now, my language is so much better than before. I can write hangul without thinking and read hangul faster. I know some grammars and some words in korean and I proud of myself. To be honest, germany language is quite hard. Everything has a gender and the pronunciation of R makes my tounge hurt. But I know everything takes time. I might be not the expert one on these two languages but my improvement is sooo much better than before and I super proud of myself.

Talking about goal, I really want to work in a company where I can use english all the time and I still look for it until now. 

Besides goal stuff, don't you ever forget to always love yourself first and praise every small things you achieved in your life. Believe me, that will change the perspective of how you see things. 

Below, I will write things I achieved in 2018 and what I want to treasure in the year ahead :
  1. I got my first job in January 2018 as an English Teacher at PIK and I finally found out that I love kids so much. 
  2. In the middle of September, I quited my first job and got into a new job at Hospital. 
  3. A bit dissappointed with my second job but turns out have much spare time to do great things. 
  4. I had my own salary since January 2018 and I could buy many stuff with my own money. 
  5. I feel like I become someone who brave enough to tell what inside my head without thinking too much. 
  6. I let things going like water and not dissappointed if things don't go as I planned. 
  7. I will surely take Master degree either in Korea, England, Germany, Australia, or Malaysia. 
  8. I want to stay in one country (besides Indonesia) to experience something. I think that would be fun. 
  9. I want to show my skills. I think I don't have much opportunity to do it. 
  10. I want to travel with my sister and meet my friends whom I met before in Penang. 
  11. I have an insane wish that I want to get in in Korean agency someday. (Ah, what's gotten into you, Rizky?) 
Well, those all things that pop up in my head just now. I bet there will be more than that. I really wish I don't waste much time to do nothing in 2019 and I hope whoever read this always be happy and never dissappointed with your choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVERY SECOND COUNTS

Recently, a friend of mine had a discussion about a job with me. He said it was such a pity if we ended up to not work in a field where we were graduated. "What is the use of going to University for 4 years if I finally work in a place which is not related to my study?" This made me reflect about how I used to think back then. "I don't want to work if I'm not going to be a Public Relations Officer. Period." But hey that's totally fine. The truth is, you can get knowledge in anywhere. You don't even realize when you sit down on the train, listening to people's conversation. or when you watch a movie or youtube, or when you debated with your parents or partner. You absord those knowledge. Eventhough if it's just a little. "But what is knowledge? It is something that is everywhere. In my line of work, as a development professional, it is in every discussion, in every handshake, in every discipline, in every role and responsibility, in the ...

HI 2022!

Hello 2022! Let me say that 2021 is the worst year ever in my entire life. But it actually could be the best year which I have to be grateful for eventhough it is kind of hard to find silving linings :) In 2021, I learned a lot about mental health and self love. I used to think that self love is similar to self reward when you have to buy something expensive or something you wish before because you just achieved something else. I mean that is completely okay. But, if I always rely on that statement, I will never truly happy. There are too much insecurities in myself. I can get rid of some of them and the rest is I am still struggling until now. Okay, where do I start? Writing Blog If you've been following my blog for years, you'll know that I write a lot and delete my posts again. The only one reason is because I'm insecure with my own writing and I tend to compare it with other people writings who are more powerful than me. But starting last year, I started to be active in...

HOW IS IT LIKE PLAYING SIMS TAUGHT ME

"Okay it is still at 12pm, I need some hours to build this amazing house. Wait, it is at 5pm right now. Fair enough I will finish it after I create my lovely sims. OH crap.. it is at 10pm now for real? Okay I will end it by waiting the kids graduate from university." aaannd... I finally close my laptop at 1am :) Have you ever spent your whole day by playing Sims? I bet you would did the same way like me because that game is super addicting. I mostly spent my whole day by playing sims. Either it is for building a house, creating sims, making lots of generations, or trying some things new which I never knew it before.  My only one question is, can my life as perfect as sims I create? The answer is definetely NO  Back when I was in primary school until elementary school, I like to play doll, barbie, houses, and cooking. and when I turned into senior high school, I started to design some houses through books. Once it finished, I sometimes played it by myself in my free time. Talk...